We aim to provide:-
• An excellent education for all our pupils.
• A secure, caring, happy and exciting environment which enables pupils to become effective, independent learners.
• A challenging curriculum which is innovative, broad, balanced and differentiated to meet the needs of every child, whilst encouraging high academic standards and creativity.
• High standards of behaviour, developing qualities of self-discipline, and a pride in ourselves.
• An environment where we foster equality of opportunity, spiritual and moral understanding and confidence, integrity and tolerance.
This section of the website gives families information about the variety of ways we ensure we support our children with special educational needs (SEN) to achieve their potential. We provide a full range of educational and pastoral support to all and our children with SEN make good progress. We are proud to hold the Advanced level of the Inclusion Quality Framework.
The information here is general; each child is an individual and will receive unique provision and resources where necessary. If you have any queries please contact your child's class teacher or our Inclusion Manager, Rebecca Dillon.